Laura Madison is a Professional Organizer who will work with you to achieve your vision for organizing your home or business. To schedule a free, confidential 15 minute telephone consultation, contact Laura at email@example.com.
For more than 30 years, Laura managed people, projects and data for major international banks. As the mother of two active sons, being organized at home, school and work was essential for academic and career success. After leaving the corporate world, Laura began helping others get organized through life's transitions, including downsizing, illness, divorce and bereavement. With the help of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), she learned the principles and practical applications of organizing, quickly discovering that she had a natural aptitude for this work. Laura recently spoke at a Marion Council on Aging event about "Organizing for You and Your Life." Laura's next speaking engagement will be on April 26th, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at the Elizabeth Taber Library in Marion, Massachusetts.
Laura is a Professional Member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), and is bound by their code of ethics to keep all client information and interactions confidential. Learn more about NAPO at www.napo.net
NAPO Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is a set of principles to provide guidelines in our professional conduct with our clients, colleagues, and community. As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, I pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in my conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in the profession of organizing.
· I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
· I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
· When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
· I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
· I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
· I will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
· I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
· I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
· I will make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind.